Skip to content
- City of Shoreview named as the 2019 Sustainable City Award recipient by the League of Minnesota Cities
- Currently serve as Shoreview representative on the Lake Johanna Fire Dept. board
- 2019 President of the Ramsey County League of Local Governments and continue to serve on its Executive Board. RCLLG comprises Ramsey County local governments and school boards working together.
- Continue as Vice President of the Economic Housing Development Authority.
- Participated in policy teams for both Metro Cities (2018) and the League of MN Cities (2019).
- Participated in annual League of MN Cities annual meetings (2018 and 2019).
- Member, Women in Local Government organization.
- As both EDA and Council member, a small number of projects worked on were expansion of Shoreview low interest Home Improvement program, expanded to allow for improvements to support affordable housing maintenance and down payment assistance, the McMillan, Edison and Loden SV developments, Shoreview Community Center Expansion and Shoreview Commons improvements.
- Shoreview is awarded 2013 EDAM Business Retention Project of the Year (picture above)